Sivut

maanantai 6. huhtikuuta 2015

Porto Day 3, 15.3


//  So yeah, we missed the famous Lello & Irmão Bookstore, where J.K Rowling has got some inspiration for the Harry Potter movies there. Did you know she have lived in Porto? 

We didin't know it would be closed on Sundays, sigh.. For me it was the biggest thing to see after those beautiful bridges. But next time then, I have to go there some weekend back to see it. :) And I have also heard about some beautiful musical museum or something like that, which architecture is amazing, sound like my place haha. So, if I had time, I'll definitely visit there again :)

Clérigos Church


//  Clérigos Tower,
good views to see the whole city.  //






//  Views from the tower. The stairs going up were really cramped because the people are going down and others up so watch your step!  //









Galeria de Paris

Yes, I fell in love 




















//  And that Tattva Hostel where we were: I can definitely recommend that place! Really good, got everything I need and more. I didn't take so many pictures the place but here is couple: //






Addresses:


Clérigos Church
(We paid 3 euros for entrace)

Rua Senhor Filipe de Nery, 4050-546 Porto



Galeria de Paris

Rua da Galeria de Paris, 56, Porto



Tattva Design Hostel

Rua do Cativo 26-28 Porto

http://tattvadesignhostel.com/


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti