Sivut

torstai 23. huhtikuuta 2015

Algarve - Spring Break

// We spended Easter holidays at Algarve with Erasmus Life Lisboa. Lot of fun, activities, new friends, old friends, lot of waiting... and beautiful nature. There are some pictures from booze cruise (I loved the waves, felt awesome rollercoaster)! I didn't carry my camera with me so often there, too heavy and too dangerous for my baby :D And last weeks I had troubles to get enthusiastic about photographing again and now the photos looks umm not so good in my opinion ahhaha. Sometimes it comes and goes. Maybe it will come back after while, I definitely need some new inspiration ;)  //







// So shortly: What was ELL Spring Break? You spend 5 days with other Erasmus students, take party every night, have day activities where to choose, like for ex. wakeboarding, surfing, SUPping, kayaking, booze cruising, dinners, waterpark.. these you have to pay if you want to go. But there was also volleyball, football, swimming pool and nice beaches very near the hotels, so not bad at all. :) 


Actually me and Micha we skipped Fridays waterpark and went to see little bit nature of Lagos, photos from there coming soon :) I think in any way it was the best day there, too much plans, schedules and waiting makes me feel not-so-happy :D 

Sometimes you just have to take your own time, huh? ;)  //


'

* This Photo from Erasmus Life Lisboa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti